8.07.2010
"I'm almost there..."
I said I was going to update again when I was in Florida, but right now I'm half way there and can't sleep.

I've made it to Denver, CO where I will be flying out. I like Denver. It's NICE here. I'm breathing in my last bit of not dry (Nevada) and not humid (Florida) air. So it really is like I'm in the middle of my trip.

Mom and I set our alarms for 5 30am to wake up and start getting ready (my flight's at 8am), but I was WIDE AWAKE at 3am. I tossed and turned trying to get back to sleep, but that was a long shot. I am WAY to nervous/excited! So, I got up at 4am and took a shower and now...I am writing you, blog, as quietly as possible. Pretty sure I'm failing at it from my sister's perspective. SORRY J! :D

I'm hungry...I really shouldn't be though. We found this restaurant yesterday called Old Chicago (mom and I were craving pizza like crazy last night) and it was DELICIOUS. Maybe I should heat up the left overs we brought back...nah too much work. OH! Cliff bars!

Haha rereading that last bit, "cliff bars" sounds like a sensored curse. "Cliff bars! I just stubbed my toes!" eh eh?

Wow...off topic. Ok...

My roomie Anna has made it to Florida already :) I cannot wait to meet her! She and her grandparents are letting me stay with them the night before check-in. RELIEF! The hotel is right across the street from it, so it really does make me feel better about getting there.

Um...gaaaaah I'm nervous. I love flying, dont get me wrong. The coolest sensation you feel is take-off. But...I just want to BE THERE already. Not out of impatience or anything (ok, partially because of impatience)...just because I hate uncertainty. So many things can go wrong within the next 24 hours...

My flight. I have doubts of getting internet in the sky. Soooo I brought a movie (TRON :D ) and have 3 others downloaded on my computer. I should be set. OH (cliff bars!) I need to pre-make bracelets! My friend Rachael back at home taught me how to make these bracelets out of this floss string stuff and since I might be tackled trying to bring scissors on the plane...I should cut the strings now.

I'm going to go do that. And try to figure out how to use the nifty coffee maker in the bathroom. Not that I need a pick-me-up...I'm just addicted to caffeine. :)

See you CPs soon!!
0 Comments:

Post a Comment