6.15.2010
While-In-Disney Project!
Changed my layout! Hope you guys like it. I certainly do ;]

So, I got a little bit of my room done today. I went through my clothes. It made me realize that I have more clothes than I really need! If you look at my closet now, compared to before I went through it...wow. It's basically like a quarter of what I had! Goodwill is going to be my friend over the next few weeks ;]

ANYWAY the real reason i'm posting again isnt to tell you about my closet. In fact, its another video inspiration I was just hit with! This one, I will tell you about. The idea I mentioned last post...yeah. Still gonna be a secret. xD

The idea: I just watched another DCP Vlog (DLFan07) and it was about a 3 minute video of her sitting outside on the grass making a paper chain. You dont discover until the end that all the links on the chain represents how many days she has left until she gets to Disney. Creative, right?

I don't want to copy her, but it gave me an idea for after I arrive. Create a chain as well. Each link will be the days I've been at Disney (158ish days, I believe). On each link I'll write the date I made it, and a "magical" moment that I either experience, or hear from someone else on the program. OH! maybe character autographs too? Whenever I make a new vlog I will have part of the video dedicated to showing you my favorite links I may have added. MAN this is exciting!!

Now, WHAT I would do with the chain after my program's over...well...we'll cross that bridge when it arrives...
6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I love the chain idea, Maryanne! I can't wait to see the SECRET idea now.

Anonymous Richard said...
sounds fantastic

Blogger Sarah said...
I might have to "borrow" this idea. And my borrow I mean copy. lol. I'll give you the credit tho. :D This is a good idea for all the roommates to do together. Each add a chain when something magical happens.:D

Blogger MaryanneB said...
Sarah: Go right ahead! :D So many magical moments happen at Disney, each chain will be unique!

Go for it! And share with everyone the idea!

Blogger Al said...
That's a great idea for the chain!

Blogger Tara said...
That's such a cute idea! I need to put together a vlog for this time...XD

Post a Comment